Sunday 9 December 2012

Ad: ShopLoveLizzy

Finally I am done with my undergraduate examinations! Next up will be my Final Year Project, which I should be starting soon in another 1 week.

Meanwhile, I have this great blogshop to share with you guys! It's called ShopLoveLizzy.

I suppose the blogshop is still quite new, since it is only in its tenth collection. They are selling a wide variety of products, from apparel to iphone dust caps. 

Here's their facebook.

See the little pony dust caps - they are so cute!!! I participated in one of their "Like and Share" contest and I am so excited to win! And they sent me a mystery item


Love the cloud and rainbow designs on the collar! 

Paiseh if the photos are bit blur! I forgot to reset the autofocus function. ><

As you can see, the material is quite transparent, made of chiffon material. But really comfortable and seriously cute. Along the chest area, there are also small droplets, probably representing rain from the clouds. I may be thinking alot, 'cause it seems to me that the top is trying to tell me everything will get better and the rainbow appears after the rain! Won't you love this top even more! OMG. 

Just a few of the pieces that I think it's worth getting. 
REVERSIBLE DRESS - INDIGO BLUE
I love this indigo blue!!! It's so casual yet suitable for all occasions! 
Comes in Yellow and Beryl Green too!  
Item status is available. 

HI-LOW DRESS - BLACK *PREMIUM*
Hi low dress dresses seem to be the hot design for apparels nowadays. I think it is because the difference in length can accentuate the legs and make them seem longer! Really like one of these designs for myself too! Comes in a variety of two other colors too - cobalt blue and white. 
Item status is still available. 

CROCHET DRESS - BLACK *PREMIUM*
Crochet is similar to lace, whereby it is always sweet, demure and romantic! 
Best of all, it can be worn for any happy occasions! (: 
In their last piece too. 

FLORAL RACER DRESS - DESIGN A
It's in their last piece already! Love the floral details on the dress. Great for CNY?

I think they are doing a good job! How about you?
Visit their website now to view more of their collections! 

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/shoplovelizzy.onlinestore
Website: http://shoplovelizzy.blogspot.sg/

Once again, thank you ShopLoveLizzy for the mystery item! 

Photos are credited to ShopLoveLizzy. 
Comments are my own opinions (:

No comments:

Post a Comment