Thursday 16 May 2013

Graduate lo!

Swoosh swoosh away the dust. It's been awhile since I last blogged! The last entry was me going to start my FYP. This entry is about me finishing my FYP. ><

It's been a long long 20 weeks in the lab, from not knowing anything to writing a 6000-word report. We have learnt much from each other, including the way we work and our tempers. Thank you for always being there for me, helping me with the knowledge part of the journey, while I helped you with the technical parts. Without you, I wouldn't have completed this journey as happily as if I was alone.

Thank you Lamony! 

And then, with a short 2-week break later… We had THE POSTER PRESENTATION
Hopefully I did well, and that my nerves didn't get the better of me. 



Day 1 of the poster days. Very thankful to have these 3 people studying with me through these 3 years. Can't wait to get my Honors certificate! Hopefully it's the class that I prayed for! 

(: 



No comments:

Post a Comment