Saturday 21 July 2012

Dove, Share your Secret

3 weeks before, I signed up for Dove Share the Secret event, simply because I wanted to win the hair tonic… I submitted a photo of myself and provided a short description about my hair loss problems. I don't really have very severe hair loss problems, mostly are hair dropping when I run through my fingers when I am showering, when I comb my hair after bath (the basin will have strands of hair, probably less than 10) and when I remove my rubber band after typing up my hair (1-2 strands of hair on the rubber band). I am optimistic, so I believe that these hair fall are simply my normal hair fall rate. Since my hair is longer, so I can see my hair dropping. Anyway, I signed up and received my tonic few days later.

Then, I received an email to be invited to attend Dove’s Hair Fall Rescue Event. Super excited! Went to their headquarters to collect the full range of Dove's Hair Fall Rescue Kit, which consists of Hair Fall Shampoo, Conditioner, Daily Treatment Conditioner, Mask, Serum and 14 bottles of Tonic. Supposed to use it for 2 weeks and you will be able to see results!

The image is abit grainy and low-resolution.. ): 

I love the Daily Treatment Conditioner, Tonic and Serum! The difference between the Conditioner and Daily Treatment Conditioner is that the latter has more benefits, similar to a treatment mask, but having the absorption speed of a conditioner. You do not have to leave it too long on your hair before washing it off! So most of the time, I substituted the Conditioner for the Treatment Conditioner since it has more benefits!

The scalp on our head is very sensitive. Thus, you should never apply conditioner on the scalp. There isn't really much products on the market that provides scalp treatment (unless you visit the salon). Dove Hair Fall Tonic is a scalp treatment tonic. Apply the Tonic onto your scalp for 14 days to strengthen the hair roots.

The Hair Serum provides moisturizer on the ends of the hair to keep it moisturized and prevent frizziness. Both the hair tonic and serum do not cause my hair to shine. So I'm really impressed with the products!

The tonic really worked, and I felt that my hair was fuller, thicker and healthier after 2 weeks! Generally, I use the serum in the mornings (as I don’t wash my hair in the mornings). It really straightens out my hair and tames my frizzly hair. Best of it, it doesn’t leave that oily feeling on your hair, even until the evenings when I come home. I've also noticed that my hair fall problem has improved! I get lesser hair fall now and my hair is smoother, thicker and less frizzy! Thank you Dove!

No comments:

Post a Comment