Monday 30 July 2012

Rejections and more rejections


Being working at Prudential for the past 2.5 weeks as a temporary telemarketer. Finally work is ending this Friday. Only 1 word to describe, NERVE-WRECKING. 

I have to tolerate no-manners Chinese Singaporeans who love hanging up on people’s calls. Can you believe it when the angmohs do it the same way too? Only the Malays and Indians speak nicely to you and tell you they are busy and wait for you to finish your sentence, says a Good Bye and then end the call. Not the Chinese, they hang up straightaway. (Like "Hi, I'm calling from Prudential". toot………). Like why are Chinese so rude and ill-mannered! I mean you could have said it better, like "I'm sorry, I'm busy at the moment. Could you call later?" or "I'm sorry, I already have an agent helping me with my policies. Thank you." I mean, ain't sorry and thank you common sense manners? Sighs. 

So irritated. Can’t wait for Friday to come. Definitely need to stay at home and recuperate from all the rejection! After working 8 hours per day and 500 over rejections, I need a break to recover!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment