Wednesday 10 October 2012

This is the part of me that you're never gonna ever take away from me



Tons of reviews/snapshots to schedule! I'll probably only be able to do the reviews/snapshots after my quiz and reports (which will be end of the month), then I'll be having my exams (which will be end of november). OMG. Which means by December I think those blogshop reviews will be utterly useless? Lose its purpose already.

Anw, recently I'm hooked onto this song by Katy Perry - Part Of Me.
Now look at me, I'm sparkling
A firework, a dancing flame
You won't ever put me out again
I'm glowing, oh woah oh

I think she's pretty cool/厉害 and I love all of her songs! I think her songs have that personal touch and very meaningful! And she is also very very chio! OMG. 

Okay, gotta get back to looking for some designs for the blogskin! Only gonna spend another 15 minutes so better make my time useful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment