Friday 10 August 2012

Mahjong after 2 years!

Went to IKEA at tampines today with BF. Mainly for fun and to play 家家酒. This game goes like, pretend you have a house and you and your husband are newlyweds. So you are searching for furnitures. LOL.




IKEA was crowded with many similar-minded people! And IKEA was having sale, cause of the upcoming new year celebration for the Malays. We looked through everything, from living room, bedroom, kitchen to studyroom. Then we pretend to be looking at furnitures for our future home and started discussing if the furniture would suit our house. Make me happy only la. Hahahaas. 



Didn’t manage to eat IKEA’s famous meatballs, but did ordered their hotdogs. Saw the rosti package there and was super tempted to get it, but didn’t in the end. ): 



After that, we bused back to Tampines to go mahjong-ing with the usual mahjong kakis. It has been like 2 years since we last played mahjong with them! I remember ever since Baby entered the army in June, we stopped playing mahjong with them due to different and busy schedules.







It was quite scary as everybody was playing quite big! Guess it started with me, cause I won the first round with like 4-tais plus zi-mou. HAHAHA. Must be due to Melissa’s presence. 

After the nan fong, I switched over to let BF play. I’m still the noob at mahjong.. Those 3 above in the photos, they are really pro in mahjong! BF is also pro in mahjong. They know how to listen to what cards you want and then they will hold your cards!!! C, the girl in red, she has very very awesome luck. Last time, I heard she even won blackjack with cards like 7-7-7. The banker must pay 7 times right! 

At the end of the day, there has to some who lost money, while some made money. Luckily this time we won abit. Totally nerve wrecking though. People will always know whether my cards are good or bad, because my expressions are built into my face!

I have a bad attitude with mahjong la, especially when I’m losing and when my cards are bad. The expressions would forever show up on my black face. And when I lose, I cry. Yes I’m that badass sore loser. Muahahha.

Let's mahjong soon again, albeit we are very busy with school and work!

No comments:

Post a Comment