Friday 2 November 2012

Review: Garnier Light Intensive 3 in 1 Whitening Essence Mask

Won myself a free Garnier mask when I purchased some products at Beauty Spring at Bugis 2 weeks ago. This is the first Garnier mask that I've tried. Ever since my secondary school days, I have not tried any Garnier products. It didn't really do justice to my face and I couldn't see its effects so I stopped using their brand. Since, I am trying to stick to my regime of doing a mask every other day, I decided to try this mask and see if it works.




Light Intensive 3 in 1 Whitening Essence 2nd Skin Mask contains 3 major components:
1) Scutellaria extract - which reduces melanin productions, helps to lighten skin tone
2) Pure lemon essence - removes dead cells for even and refines skin texture
3) Tanggula glacier water - rich in minerals that help to retain water inside the skin.


I love this mask because it fits well into my face, and covers the entire face. Indeed after putting on the mask, my face feels more hydrated, looks more refresh, less dull and brightens up! The smell is still okay, similar fragrance to Garnier products. 

I saw it retailing at Watsons for $2 per mask. (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment