Saturday 3 November 2012

Fourth Year Anniversary

Wee! It's our fourth year anniversary! Can't believe it's only 4 years since we got together, it seemed like it's our 7th year or something. It almost seems like an normal day to us, school, work, meet up. We do that everytime we meet up. But today, I decided to wear slightly prettier to school, with slightly heavier make up (was it heavier or just normal? Think it's just normal). Oh well, let the pictures do the talking.

Out in the morning to school. I like the Sun's flare!

OOTD. Top from GipsypixieDainty Floral Laced Dress * Model Pick * Exclusively Manufactured in creamy color. Won this from a contest, but the dress is quite loose on me. ): Thinking should I alter it or sell/give it away. ): 

Met up with Love after I finished my stuff! Decided to have lunch at my favorite Thai restaurant - Ah Loy Thai at Shaw Towers!


Went to Bugis+ to get my present from Craftholic. Ain't it cute!!! I wanted to really big size one which costs $200 over. But house is not big enough to put that teddy bear, and it isn't really very practical cause it will just sit there and collect dust. I love this bolster size teddy bear. Designs are quite limited there, only 4 kinds of animals - Rabbit, monkey, cat and bear. 

Some details about Craftholic: 
CRAFTHOLIC is a series of characters designed by Ikuko Yamamoto of Accent, a Tokyo-based interior goods and lifestyle company. 

Initially wanted to get something plain, but the designs are seriously limited. In the end, got the green cat with the red bow tie. I've decided to name him Gillo, cause I wanted to Milo, but he's green (Milo's brown), so Green + Milo = Gillo. I know I have bad naming sense. ><

Couple shot. We both look tired. ): 
 Got him 6 ties from BHG sales at a really cut-off price on the next day. Cause he can't decide what he wants, so I decided to get him the ties. 

Ending with a photograph of me!!! 

Thank you baby for staying by my side all these years! Love you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment