Sunday 30 June 2013

First ever company trip to Bintan

Once back from Taiwan, I need to start adapting to work life. Sighs. Who loves working?!?!?!
Work is ever so boring. And it's basically a typical telemarketer day from Monday to Friday. Oh well, there's something to look forward to ever since the haze events (Shall draft up a short post about the haze events and show you guys the horrible haze photos over the most horrible haze week soon!) - and the event is Company Trip to Bintan! Despite the boring day, my 2 bosses/mentors are kind enough to invite me to go along with them. Then they told me to go cook for them, be their referee etc etc etc. Totally -.-".

Anyway, it's my first time going to Bintan, so I'm looking forward to it. But B told me not to bring Dan out ): Dan is my 2-year old DSLR. Because we will be mostly doing outdoor activities so Dan will be too bulky ): So I can only bring Can out ): Can is my first digital camera ):

Not sure how the images will turn out, but I hope that my three days over there will be fantastic!

Till then. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment