Wednesday 23 April 2014

Watched, Strike The Blood

Since young, I've been an fan of anime and manga.  But I only watch anime, I do not do crazy things like cosplay or go for those anime or cosplay conventions. So, perhaps I'm a low-level otaku? Hahaha

I stopped watching anime during my university days due to my busy schedule with tuition and school work. Now that I've started working and have more free time on my hands, I started chionging on past season anime. I prefer this as the anime has been completed and I could watch all at one time. As I watched, I realised there are quite a few selections that have the possibility of a second season, but not so near in the future. So I decided to blog about them to remind my future self that "Hey, there's a second season, and I watched the first season which was really good!". So maybe I'll try to do a season summary.

SO, initially I thought "Strike The Blood" would be a similar series to Blood or Blood-C which was really good. But as I watched, the only similarities were the vampire and the need for blood to get power. Minus the small details, I love the storyline!

Credits: Wikipedia

Akatusuki Kojou is an high-schooler living in a part of tokyo named the . Despite how he looks, he is the Fourth Primogenitor—the strongest of all vampires, the herald of impending calamity, and something that should only exist in legends. In comes Himegari Yukina (girl in the picture), who is an attack mage sent by Lion King organisation to keep an eye on Akatusuki Kojou and ensure that he doesn't go berserk with his new powers. Well, this show falls into the genre of "action, fantasy" and with a little bit of romance. The storyline was rather slow-paced in the first part (Episodes 1-12), but as they moved on, the storyline got a bit more interesting and fast-paced.  

Let me know how you view this anime if you have watched it too! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment